The annual Whoop-Up Stampede Party is one of the Calgary Bar Association’s marquee events. The bash traditionally occurs on the Tuesday afternoon of Stampede week with exclusive access to one of the city’s finest watering holes (most recently the Wild Horse Saloon) and carries on long into the evening. The Whoop-Up is the best attended event of the year, attracting anywhere from 1,000 to 1,200 members and their guests to enjoy each other's company. It is events like this that set the foundation for Calgary’s well-known civility in practice!
The next Whoop Up is Tuesday, July 11, 2017. Capacity is limited, so get there early!
* You must select an option from each dropdown menu
The Whoop Up is open to Calgary Bar Association members only. You must present your current membership card at the door even if you have a pre-purchased ticket. Membership cards are not transferrable. If you do not already have a membership, you may purchase one on this website.
Those with pre-purchased tickets remain subject to venue capacity restrictions.
- Admission for members is $10 (incl. GST).
- Each member is allowed one guest, at a cost of $40 (incl. GST). The guest must accompany the member at the time of admission, or will be refused admission.
- Admission includes three drink tickets and one meal ticket. Once your tickets are used, you pay normal venue prices for food and drinks.
- We encourage everyone to leave their vehicles at home and make alternate transportation arrangements. Taxi chits will be available at the door.